Something really cool has happened: Our Alert 360 Monitoring Center has earned unique designation as “Five Diamond” by The Monitoring Association (TMA)!
At Alert 360, we’re somewhat accustomed to receiving accolades. After all, we’ve been named a Best Places to Work in Oklahoma for three consecutive years. We also were designated as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company. However, no matter how many we receive, we never take awards or recognition for granted and always stay laser-focused on our commitment to our customers. Every day, our dedicated team lives by our “Make it Happen!” motto, finding positive solutions to meet or exceed customer expectations – from the initial home security systems consultation and professional installation of our home alarm systems to the monitoring of our smart home devices, business security systems and more!
Our Commitment to Service Excellence in was Recognized!
We admit it’s nice when our efforts are recognized through thoughtful, third-party evaluation. It’s even better when it translates into an exceptional experience for our customers. TMA’s Five Diamond designation means our monitoring center is evaluated to ensure it is working at the highest level to respond to emergency signals from security systems.
Service our customers can count on is important to us. We’re especially ecstatic when we receive positive testimonials and referrals from happy customers. And we’re equally thrilled to receive this official monitoring center designation, which carries a lot of weight in our industry. A Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation is granted only to select monitoring centers that satisfy all of the requirements of the following “five points of excellence:”
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its monitoring center operators certified using the TMA online training series on industry best practices
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service
A Five Diamond Alert 360 Monitoring Center Equals a Higher Quality Customer Experience
The TMA Five Diamond designation means specifically that an alarm monitoring company, such as Alert 360, has demonstrated an exceptionally high degree of responsibility to their local community and their customers through the investment of time, money and commitment to quality operator training.
We’re Much More Than a Smart Home Provider and Home Security Company
Alarm dispatchers, like our amazing Alert 360 team members, serve as a life-saving link between residential or business properties and police, fire and emergency services in local areas. Because of this, TMA Monitoring Center Operator course covers virtually all phases of monitoring center communications with customers, police, fire and emergency services communications centers. To achieve the Five Diamond designation, each and every operator must not only pass the course, but demonstrate:
- Proficiency in alarm confirmation process, which helps reduce false alarms;
- Proficiency in communications with Public Service Answering Points, such as the Emergency 911 centers;
- Knowledge of electronic communications equipment, including, cellular, radio and internet communication systems;
- An understanding of the codes and standards of organizations such as Underwriters Laboratories, Factory Mutual, the National Fire Protection Association and others; and
- Proficiency in the area of emergency preparedness under a wide scenario of possibilities.
Being a Five Diamond Designated Monitoring Center Proves We Stand Apart
According to the TMA, there are approximately 2,700 monitoring centers in the United States that communicate and interact with police, fire and emergency services agencies. Of this group, fewer than two hundred monitoring centers have achieved the Five Diamond designation.
Your Local Alert 360 Home Security Company Can Help! Find a local Alert 360 home security office near me at Alert360.com. Visit our Alert 360 Home Security Support Center and FAQs for helpful online help anytime or contact us here.
We have coast to coast office locations. If you would like a free security review or quote, click here!
Fort Worth, TX
Houston, TX (North Office)
Houston, TX (South Office)
Kansas City, KS
Oklahoma City, OK
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
The Alert 360 blog is recognized as a top 10 home security Blog post in the nation!