Alert 360 actual monitored alarm events share value of professional security system services
Alert 360 Austin Home Security, one of Austin’s best, local home and business security companies, is recognizing its top, monthly monitored alarm system security stories. In Austin and across the country, Alert 360 provides free home security and business security evaluations. The company also offers local installation and service for security and home automation systems – all backed by its U.S. based 5 Diamond alarm monitoring center.
This month, Alert 360 highlights the following security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
• A front-door alarm signal was received from a business customer. Alert 360’s monitoring center dispatched police to the scene. During a follow-up call with the business, they confirmed the alarm was activated during a break-in. Thanks to their Alert 360 security system, the culprit was apprehended, and all items were retrieved with no losses reported.
• The Alert 360 Monitoring Center received multiple sensor alarms from a residential property home security alarm but was unable to reach the homeowner. Local police were immediately dispatched to the site. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed her ex-boyfriend had tried to enter her home without permission. Thanks to Alert 360’s quick response, police were able to remove him.
• A fire alarm was received from a residential customer. Within seven seconds, the Alert 360 monitoring center contacted the homeowner who confirmed there was a fire. The fire department was immediately dispatched. A follow-up with the customer confirmed they did have a home fire, but thanks to the swift action of the Alert 360 team, they were able to save their home with minimal damage.
• A business security system burglary alarm was received from a commercial location. Within 2 seconds, the Alert 360 monitoring center spoke to the business owner who confirmed police dispatch was needed. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed someone had broken in, but they were able to pull footage of the intruder from their Alert 360 system to help aide the police investigation.
• Alert 360 received a silent panic alarm from a residential customer. Per Alert 360’s protocol, police were dispatched right away. During a follow-up call, the customer confirmed she had been attacked by her boyfriend, and he had smashed her phone during the scuffle. Thanks to Alert 360’s swift action, the assailant was apprehended, and the customer was able to escape with minor injuries.
• After receiving a medical pendant alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center was able to reach someone on the contact list who indicated their mother needed assistance. Thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center, emergency personnel were able to provide prompt medical attention. A follow-up call with the customer confirmed they were feeling much better.
“These actual life events are frightening and require a quick and calm response. We are saddened that our customers experienced these moments, and recognize the important assistance we can provide,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s vice president of customer experience. “Our professional alarm monitoring team trains extensively to provide industry-leading alarm response times that help save lives and property. We also greatly appreciate the critical role and sacrifices of local emergency personnel in serving communities and thank them for working with us during alarm events.
“With more than 50 years of security system monitoring experience, we know the value behind our 24/7 alarm monitoring and the important work of our security system installers and technicians. We never take for granted the trust families and business owners place in our security services,” Morris said.
As the fourth largest home security system company in the United States, Alert 360 provides award-winning home and business security systems and smart automation services. The company has earned the Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association for excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. As a Southern-based security company, Alert 360 has corporate office locations in both Texas and Oklahoma. Alert 360 has been voted as “Best Home Security” and also named a “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for five consecutive years.
In Austin and nationally, Alert 360 installs wireless security systems; home automation devices; professional-grade IP security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras.
Alert 360 also provides mobile app access, medical alert pendants, and professional integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home. The company recently announced a next-generation smart video doorbell, which provides the latest in video analytics, more useful alerts, two-way audio, and 150-degree, HD, full-portrait viewing.
As a local home and business security company, Alert 360 continues to offer critical, lifesaving security services amid COVID-19 concerns, with Limited-Touch service and installation. The company has a network of branches from coast to coast, providing local security company services for its nearly quarter of a million home and business security customers.
For current home security specials and discounts or to find a local Alert 360 click the following link: local home security companies.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest-licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is one of the largest providers of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.”