Dallas Home Security Company, Alert 360, Recognizes Success Stories
Actual alarm events from monitored home and business security systems
Alert 360 Dallas Home Security is recognizing the company’s recent monitored security success stories that helped save lives and valuables. Alert 360’s Dallas and Ft. Worth branches provide the best-rated local security services in North Texas. The company serves the entire D/FW area and surrounding counties including Wise, Denton, Collin, Parker, Hood, Johnson, Ellis, Kaufman, Rockwall, Hunt, Dallas, Tarrant and more.
As one of the largest monitored home security system companies in the United States, Alert 360 provides free home security and business security consultations. The company offers local installation and service for security and home automation systems, backed by its U.S.-based alarm monitoring and customer service center in Tulsa, Oklahoma and a customer service center in Irving, Texas. In Texas, Alert 360 also has local security branches in Dallas, Tarrant, Austin, Houston and San Antonio along with many authorized dealers serving nearly all of Texas.
This month, Alert 360 Home Security Dallas highlights its top, security monitoring success stories based on actual customer experiences:
• Alert 360 received a glass break sensor signal from a business security systems customer and dispatched police within 12 seconds. During a follow-up call, the customer reported someone had shattered their glass door, activating the glass break detector, but no further damage or theft was reported.
• Alert 360 responded to a motion sensor alarm from a business burglary alarm. The
monitoring center spoke to the business owner who stated he could see a break-in in progress on the store’s camera feed. The customer later confirmed the suspect was able to break in through the back door and damaged their security sensor. Thanks to Alert 360, police were dispatched, and no further damage or losses were reported.
• A Dallas burglary alarm was received from an Alert 360 business customer specializing in large equipment sales. Alert 360’s monitoring center dispatched local police to the location within 8 seconds. Thanks to the monitoring center’s quick response, police arrived on the scene to capture the suspect in the act and arrest him inside the location. The customer expressed gratitude to the Alert 360 team for preventing any theft or damage to their business.
• After receiving a medical pendant alarm, the Alert 360 monitoring center was able to reach the homeowner who stated their spouse had fallen inside the home and sustained injuries. A follow-up call confirmed emergency professionals were able to provide prompt medical attention thanks to the quick response of the Alert 360 monitoring center.
• The Alert 360 alarm monitoring center received a glass break signal from a residential customer. Within 8 seconds, the Alert 360 team reached the homeowner who requested police dispatch. During a follow-up call with the customer, they reported someone had broken a window and damaged the door in an attempt to gain access. Thanks to Alert 360’s quick response no further damage or theft was reported.
“We never take for granted the important assistance we provide during emergency situations,” said Kent Morris, Alert 360’s Vice President of Customer Experience. “Our alarm monitoring team trains continually to provide industry-leading alarm response times in order to save lives and valuables. We also recognize and appreciate the critical role of local emergency personnel in serving communities and thank them for working with us during alarm events.
“We offer nearly 50 years of security system monitoring experience at Alert 360. Based on these years of service and actual alarm events, we believe in the tremendous value behind our professional alarm monitoring,” said Morris. “We also closely monitor crime trends. Unfortunately, this past year has seen an upward trend in vehicle damage and theft. In Dallas specifically, catalytic converter thefts tripled in 2020 according to a recent The New York Times article. To address this concerning security threat, we continue to offer new and flexible security devices for families on the go.”
The company recently launched three new services to increase security around homes and remotely. These services include the Connected Car, the Flex 360 – a remote security sensor, and the Alert 360 Smart Video Doorbell 2.0.
The Connected Car extends Alert 360’s security services to vehicles, from the family car to commercial fleets. It alerts home and business owners to issues, such as if a vehicle is tampered with or moves. Another, new security option, the Flex 360, is a battery-powered sensor designed for monitoring property and assets anywhere. It helps protect everything from toolsheds, barns, fences and gates to boats, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, construction equipment, and more. The smart video doorbell provides the latest in video analytics, more useful alerts, two-way audio, and 150-degree, HD, viewing of your front porch, yard, or entrance. This next-generation doorbell allows you to view and talk to guests and delivery drivers. It also alerts you to unwanted visitors, including package thieves.
An award-winning company, Alert 360 has earned Five Diamond Monitoring Center designation from The Monitoring Association. This designation recognizes excellence in alarm monitoring for security systems and home automation devices. As an Oklahoma-based company, Alert 360 has been voted a “Best Home Security Provider” and named a “Best Places to Work” for five consecutive years.
In addition to its new security devices, Alert 360 installs wireless security systems; smart home automation devices; professional-grade IP security cameras; smoke alarms; carbon monoxide detectors; glass break and motion sensors; water leak detection devices; keyless entry; smart thermostats; remote garage door control; smart lighting; live video footage; recorded clips; indoor and outdoor cameras. Alert 360 also provides mobile app access, medical alert pendants, and professional integration of home automation devices, including sprinkler systems, sound systems, Amazon Echo and Google Home.
The company has a network of branches and authorized dealers from coast to coast, providing local security services for its nearly quarter of a million home and business security customers. For current security specials and discounts or to find a local Alert 360 home, business and commercial security offices, visit Alert360.com.
About Alert 360
Founded in 1973, Alert 360 is one of the nation’s oldest licensed alarm monitoring providers. Today, the company is the fourth largest provider of monitored home security and home automation solutions in the United States. The company has been named an Inc. 5000 “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Company in America,” a “Best Home Security Provider,” and a “Best Places to Work.”