Alarm Installation Technician
Install, program, services and repair physical wiring and equipment including but not limited to: security burglar alarm, fire alarm, surveillance video and other products as required. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains a positive customer relationship.
- Installation of equipment and required wiring.
- Responsible for service for 90 days after installation.
- Adjust sensitivity of units based on room structures.
- Troubleshoot alarms and electrical circuitry.
- Operate hand and power tools in a safe manner.
- Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joints, ceilings, and floors.
- Maintains company vehicle clean and organized at all times.
- Closes service calls in a timely manner.
- Notifies Branch Office when scheduled calls are completed.
- Will be scheduled as an “on call” status to accommodate priority service calls.
Our salaries are competitive and our comprehensive benefits package provides:
- Medical plans
- Vision coverage
- Dental plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Paid short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Discounted security and home automation systems