Professional Help with your Smart Home Automation and Security System from, Alert 360 Certified Technicians
Today’s smart home automation and security systems are life savers and extremely convenient, but getting all of your devices to reliably work together can be frustrating if you don’t have professional help.
Our Alert 360 certified technicians make it easy and are available to install and service your system in your home or business. The green and white Alert 360 trucks in your neighborhood are part of our nationwide, GPS-tracked fleet which performs thousands of service and installation visits every month.
With every installation and service call, your Alert 360 technician will:
- Perform a complete system check and answer any questions you have
- Make sure your system is communicating as fast as possible with our Alert 360 Monitoring Center
- Ensure your control panel and system component firmware are up to date
- Notify you of any potential security risks you may have
- Inform you of the latest automation and security products available
- Provide a fresh set of security decals and a yard sign, if needed
We’re proud to offer the most innovative products and professional service in the industry!