If you don’t already have a home security system or home automation devices, chances are you know someone who does. Maybe you’ve seen a friend tap on an app to view the inside of her home or to lock a door a child left unlocked. The latest home security and smart home services make life easier and keep families safer. Z-Wave products had the largest pavilion at the CES tradeshow 2019!
Among popular home security devices are video doorbell cameras that let homeowners know when packages are delivered. There are options that deliver peace of mind! HD security cameras with a two-way voice that provide a visual of children arriving home safely and you can speak with them.
Mobile security apps allow you to control lights, locks, garage doors, and thermostat. Home security and home automation systems have come a long way in making lives safer and easier, at an affordable price.
Security System Services, Benefits Homeowners Enjoy Most
What home security and smart home trends are hottest now? It’s simple: Wireless home security systems that integrate with smart devices. They include options that keep you connected and in control of your home – with the tap of an app. At the top of the list? High-quality home security cameras that record video.
However, there are plenty of other security system features and smart home devices that millions of homeowners enjoy.
Top Home Security Systems, Automation, and Smart Home Devices
Specifically, the following are some exciting trends in home security and home automation options. These are security and smart home devices. More and more homeowners are installing to help add convenience to their everyday routines:
- Wireless home security systems. It seems obvious, but it starts with a security system that connects everything wirelessly. They allow more control by using a simple app. Security systems now go far beyond keypad and intrusion detection. Alert 360 systems, for example, allow you to set custom “scenes” to lock doors. They can also turn downlights at bedtime or for movie night. These scenes are easily controlled, using a simple app on your phone, Apple watch or tablet.
- Video doorbell cameras – When you’re at the office, across town or upstairs, it’s nice to know who’s at the door. Video doorbells also allow you to speak to visitors. Doorbell cameras also alert you when important packages arrive.
- HD indoor/outdoor security cameras – These cameras are super popular with home and business owners for so many reasons. High-quality security video helps prevent crime. They offer reassurance all is well or provides evidence if a crime is committed. The benefits of installing security cameras cover a variety of family needs. Whether you live alone, have small children, care for elderly parents or want to keep an eye on your pet.
- Connected lights and garage doors, – Smart homeowners no longer worry or wonder if they left the house without closing the garage or locking a door. Today’s home security systems allow you to perform these functions from a simple app.
- Connected devices – It’s easier than ever to control devices using simple voice commands or tap on an app. Now, you can integrate popular connected devices within your wireless home security system. These devices include sprinkler systems, thermostats, sound systems, Amazon Echo, Google Home and more. Life’s so much easier when you can tackle routine tasks. Just by using your Alert 360 connected home, while you go about your busy routine.
- Geo-fencing, a location-based home automation feature. It uses your phone’s location to provide notification or action that saves time or creates a safer home. Geo services alert you if you leave your home unsecured and will adjust your thermostat once you leave. Geo-fencing as part of your smart home system can also adjust lighter when you’re closer to home, creating safe entry.
Each home or business owner may have a different need for installing an interactive security system or automation. These popular security and smart home options are flexible enough to serve alarm customers when security needs change and grow.
Trends in Home Security Reduce Crime, Provide Alarm Support
Thanks to these exciting trends and choices in home security, more families are installing security systems and enjoying home automation. When partnering with a reputable security company that also provides professional alarm monitoring and tech support, the benefits increase. Families feel safer in their homes, businesses prevent loss, and neighborhoods reduce crime. Energy efficiency is important to homeowners as the reduction of appliances and lighting draws will diminish usage and cost. Electric rates by state vary throughout the country. Be sure to check prior to making a large home purchase.
With a local monitored security provider on your side, there’s always someone there to provide support or help during emergencies.
Choosing local home security, business security or smart home company doesn’t have to be difficult.
For a free monitored security quote, click here!
Alert 360 is listed as one of the top 10 security blogs! Here are some of our other great blog articles!
Other Alert 360 press release news:
Your Local Alert 360 Home Security Company Can Help! Find a local Alert 360 home security office near me at Alert360.com. Visit our Alert 360 Home Security Support Center and FAQs for helpful online help anytime or contact us here.
We have coast to coast office locations. If you would like a free security review or quote, click here!
Fort Worth, TX
Houston, TX (North Office)
Houston, TX (South Office)
Kansas City, KS
Oklahoma City, OK
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
The Alert 360 blog is recognized as a top 10 home security Blog post in the nation!