From Guardian Security Systems and Central Security Group to Alert 360
Our new name, Alert 360, reflects the latest technologies we offer today – and in the future – and we’re proud to continuously offer:
- Professional alarm monitoring from one of the oldest, licensed providers in the nation
- Service and installation that achieves some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry
- 24/7 support from security professionals in our 5 Diamond designated U.S.-based, company-owned, UL Listed monitoring centers
- Award-winning, best-in-class products and service from one of the fastest growing providers of home and business automation and security services
- Some of the fastest monitoring response times in the industry
Thanks to our loyal, satisfied customers, we’re proud of our strong history and the promise, commitment and excellence behind today’s Alert 360.
We are Alert 360 – formerly Guardian Security Systems
Established in 1973, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, our roots remain in the state, where we are headquartered and employ hundreds of Oklahomans. We are the same company, now operating under our new Alert 360 name – which reflects our customers’ favorite wireless security and home automation products. For more information, click here.
We are Alert 360 – formerly Central Security Group
With our headquarters in Tulsa, a second corporate office in Irving, Texas, 15 Branch offices, and hundreds of Alert 360 Authorized Dealer partners, we service nearly a quarter of a million customers coast to coast. For more information, click here.
Did you know Alert 360 surveillance video, doorbell cameras and smart home automations have been some of our most popular product offerings? Now, it’s our new name!
Our services and commitment to you are also backed by our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating. Contact us for a free consultation today!